This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers, Vendors, and Staff.
Bring Your Neighbor Day
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR, BRING THEM TO THE MARKET
9 AM TO 1 PM.
* Sign up to win a basket of goodies, donated from our local vendors at the market for you and your neighbor.
Drawing will be at 11 am, you MUST be present to win.
* Genetic Screening for Seniors will also be available. SEE FACEBOOK EVENT POST for more information about times and registration.
* Couponing for Beginners. SEE FACEBOOK EVENT POST for more information and times, cost and registration.
BE SURE AND STOP BY THIS SATURDAY, JULY 13 FOR FARM FRESH PRODUCE, BLUEBERRIES, BAKED GOODS AND MORE.
Saturday Physical Market
SATURDAY JUNE 29, Greeneville Farmers Market, Greeneville’s Oldest, Established Farmers Market.
New Vendors Welcome.
Vendors for Saturday are:
- The Ole Farm House w/pre-ordered Sourdough Bread (can be preordered @ gfm.locallygrown.net) Goat Milk Soap (2 new scents) Herbs (fresh & Dried) Dill, Fennel, Basil. Fingers crossed, a few Celebrity Tomatoes, Swiss Chard.
- Cedar Ridge Farm w/Local Real Honey and other items.
- KBears and More w/Handmade Teddy Bears, Cork Trivets and other handmade crafts. (Kathy also offers pre-orders on a lot of her handmade crafts on gfm.locallygrown.net)
- Christy Did w/beautiful handmade and embroidered items, emergency info seat belts sleeves, Lip Balm Holders and many more unique items. (you will find she offers pre-orders on a lot of her items also on gfm.locallygrown.net)
- Buffalo Creek Farm w/Peaches & Cream Corn, Goat Milk Soaps, Lotions, homemade goat milk bath products, dip mixes and quick mixes for breads, soups, cakes and artwork. (they also do special order decorated cakes and artwork)
- Selah Farm w/Goat Milk Soap, Banana bread, Cinnamon/Apple bread
You can be a part of our Family
You can help make fresh, local food available
to all in our community.
HELP US GROW
Our Fathers Day Market
Fathers Day is fast approaching. Come see us Saturday for a Fathers Day Celebration. You will find so many neat items at the market for that special one of a kind gift for dear old Dad.
Follow us on Facebook for more information on all our Special Events.
See you there.
We Opened May 11 with a wet bang. But we had a good time, and enjoyed making new friends and seeing old ones.
Join us each and every Saturday from now to October. Meet new vendors, say hello to steadfast vendors.
Vegetables will be a little slow coming in. Most will not be available for a few more weeks. But we do see radishes, lettuce, maybe cabbage coming in a week or so.
Stop in every week to see what’s new.
Your Greeneville Local Farmers and Artisans.
SURPRISES MAY 11
Join us for our First Market of the season, this Saturday, May 11 from 9 am till the cows come home (around 1 or 2)
You will find a wide array of products, plants, herbs, crafts, Direct Sales Vendors such as Mary Kay, HomeCraft (Harvesting Rain Water) and more.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday.
Thanks to Our Friend of the Market Sponsor
A special Thanks to all our Sponsors:
- Apex Bank
- Lowes for Mothers Day Flowers
- Loves Produce for Mothers Day Flowers
The Online Market is taking a short vacation before the Physical Market reopens on May 11.
The Online Market will reopen on May 6, then all orders received by the online market will be picked up at the Information Booth, at Greeneville Farmers Market located at 690 Erwin Hwy. The Doak House Museum, on Tusculum University Campus.
Hours: 10 :00 am to 11:00 am.
SEE YOU SOON !