This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers, Vendors, and Staff.
Fathers Day Market
FATHERS DAY CELEBRATION
9 AM TO 1 PM
Join us for a Fathers Day Celebration, where you can find fresh produce, live plants for the garden, Pop-Mom Owned Small Businesses, and local crafters. find that special gift for Dad.
2ND ANNUAL DAD’S CROCK POT COOK-OFF RULES & REGISTRATION
JUNE 16 10 AM TO 11:30 PM
LIMITED TO FIRST 10 APPLICATIONS
REGISTRATIONS DUE NO LATER THAN JUNE 14
- Each Dad must put together a meal that can be cooked in a crock pot.
- ? Bring finished Crock Pot Meal in your crock pot to the Farmers Market on June 16, by 10 am.
- Judging will begin at 10:30 am, Prizes to be awarded at 11:30. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- Must furnish Printed Recipe to Information Table as you arrive along with application, or fill out online application and submit no later that June 14, 8 pm. before Cook-Off.
- Information table will give each contestant a number. NO ENTRIES MUST PUT THEIR NAME ON ANYTHING THAT IS ON THEIR TABLE, NUMBER ONLY.
- 8 1/2 X 11 Sign must be on table, stating that meal was made in a home based kitchen, that is not Certified or Inspected. Information table will have those available for contestant.
- If meal was prepared in a kitchen where nuts of any kind or any other food allergen is consumed, then a sign so stating must also be displayed on table. Information table will also have those for contestant.
Please go to
to Register for this Event